Monday 12 September 2016

Hi and thank you for joining me for the latest post........

Well it has been a busy weekend!

Starting on Saturday - I took a lot of photographs of the motorcycle show on Ilfracombe's Sea Front - the images have now gone off the the North Devon Gazette and I have no idea which if any they will use but just as a wee taster here is one of my favourite machines in the show




On Sunday the wheels began to turn in the direction of Exeter in search of a new travelling home for "The Music Ladder - Music Therapy"  Ideally said home would be either a Toyota Alphard or a VW camper but given the financial situation at present it might end up being a Transit or similar.

Leaving Exeter I pointed the wheels towards Dunkeswell in order to go and visit a music therapy client
and her husband.  The lady has a serious illness and over the past few weeks we have organised a pain management strategy that incorporates music.  Having spent a very pleasant couple of hours in their company I headed back home.

On arrival back home I had to put my photographer head back on and sort out the next set of postcards for my "Postcards of Ilfracombe" series.  The first and second sets are illustrated below.



And now we come to today and I had received information that the sample "The Music Ladder" t-shirt was available and ready for collection - and here it is



So with everything that has been going on this weekend I will be glad to get home and have a rest this evening.

If you want to talk to me about coaching, photography, therapy or any of the other things I am involved with please feel free to email via the address below

moonshadowmedia@mail.com

So until the next time we speak, have a fantastic week

Love and light to you all

Blessed Be!

DAve (aka The Merlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment