Monday 3 July 2017

The Rainbow Bridge and more

MERRIE MEET

First let me apologise for not being about much recently, but there have been a lot of new things happening in the life of Merlin and some of them have been great, others not so.  

I must add I have not been broadcasting either because I had not been feeling "up to it" and I was all over the place, but I think that I have got my head back into place and I am a lot more fired up about things such as Cauldron FM than I have been for a while.


I actually feel as if I have crossed back over the Rainbow Bridge and I have come home. 

Photo by: Wytchwynd Photography

DIARY UPDATE

The North Devon Firefly, Otherworldy, Fayre and Ball is taking place at Clovelly Village Hall, Wrinkleberry Lane, Higher Clovelly, Devon on Saturday 22nd July.  There are lots of stalls, therapies, food, and entertainment from musicians throughout the day and in the evening there are bands performing at the ball. 

If you want all the information about this event please visit their page on Facebook.

North Devon Firefly Otherworldly Fayre & Ball, 22.7.2017 Fundraiser

MOVING ON....

I also want to bring another part of the  Moonshadow Media machine back into being AND this is where I need your help.......
If you are a pagan musician or artist or you know of someone who is then I would love to include you on the relaunch of CauldronTV.  This is likely to take a few weeks to pull together but if you have videos or audio recordings of you performing your material then please contact me at moonshadowmedia@mail.com and let us see if we can work together to rebuild what I believe has the potential to be a great online TV channel.  

In addition to musicians if you have any videos of pagan practices that you have and would like to share to a greater audience of like minded people then please do get in touch.

More information will be made available as soon as possible about this.

To listen to our radio service please click on the player on the CauldronFM Facebook page

Sadly time has beaten me so I will, for the moment say

Thank you for reading this, welcome back and Love, Light and Blessed Be.

Merlin x




No comments:

Post a Comment