Friday 3 June 2016

A Little Story Telling

The Little Seed

Once upon a time.............. or maybe twice there was a little seed, and that little seed wanted to become a big strong tree.  So the little seed made the incredibly long journey to the bottom of the garden path and stopped by a giant Daisy. " Excuse me Miss Daisy but can you tell me how to become a big strong tree?"

"Hmm let me think" -

"Go to the foot of our stairs and stand there for a week or more"


"Will that make me a big strong tree?" the seed asked

" Maybe" replied the daisy.

So off the seed toddled to the foot of the stairs and waited and waited, then one day a speck of dust flew by

"Excuse me Mister Dust Particle" it asked enquiringly "am I a big strong tree yet?"

"Hmm, not yet, but I'll tell you what,  climb onto that sunray over there and follow it until you reach the Rainbow's End"

"Right Ho!" the seed called cheerily and climbed aboard. It was warm and pleasant and our little traveller felt just like a seed on a sunbeam.

When the seed reached the Rainbow's End he hopped off and stood there bathed in sunlight - suddenly he was aware of a tiny voice,

" excuse me Mr Tree, but can you tell me how I can become a big strong tree just like you?"

Looking down the little seed was amazed to notice that he had grown tall, strong and erect, he had become the tree he had always wanted to be but without him realising what was happening.

So remember that in this life we can often achieve our desires and not realise that we have done so...

When you have a goal, make it huge, make it your destiny and take the little steps towards it that are necessary and then sooner than you think you will achieve what you want.



To contact Moonshadow Media

Call: 07050 644101
email: moonshadowmedia@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment