Monday 20 June 2016

Changes at Ilfracombe TV

Hi and welcome to this new post from Moonshadow Media

Several quite major changes have happened within Moonshadow Media since the last blog post I wrote. The most significant of these changes is the Ilfracombe TV update.  Thanks to the power of Facebook we are now able to transmit a live update every morning and this has, in effect, replaced the Capstone Bulletin and has taken the audience figures upwards dramatically.  Today alone in just 3 hours the Morning Update had reached almost 1000 people which is on average 5 times more than the Capstone Bulletin did.


To say that I am very excited by this is an understatement!

The weekly What's Going On video still proves to be popular and we are working hard to improve that as each week passes.  This week we have added the opportunity for people to make contact with us and see exactly how much it would cost to place some form of advertising with us.  We can look at programme sponsorship, simple name and contact info (the cheapest option) and more.




The other things that have happened in the past weeks are :-

A new show for Capstone Radio entitled Home Grown hit the airwaves and Home Grown 2 is in production at present

2 new shows hit the air for CauldronFM - the North Devon Firefly and Faery Fayre update and the Litha show

Coaching Radio continues the serialisation of the Tao Te Ching

Wytchwynd Photography has had a very busy week starting last Sunday (11th) with photographing the official Victorian Celebration gathering, then the Pip n Jim's Queen's Birthday Garden Party, and on the 18th Mr Alexander, Steampunk Alice and Celebration Fireworks





So as you can see it has been a busy old time, not that I am complaining, especially when I read some of the positive comments on Facebook and when people stop me in the street to shake my hand and thank me for doing this for the town.

And this leads me to my final point - I am looking for people who care about the community and the issues / celebrations that are raised on a month by month basis, to join the team.  It is all voluntary as yet, but if you care, as I hope I do, about things that go on in Ilfracombe and the surrounding communities,  the money tends to fade into the background

If you would like to have a chat, please email me to arrange a mutually suitable time so that we can discuss the ways you could get involved.

email - moonshadowmedia@mail.com

Tel - 07050 644101

All the very best

DAve

No comments:

Post a Comment