Wednesday 17 August 2016

The Victorians are coming

Hi it has been a long time since I put (well I was going to say pen to paper but that would be incorrect) fingers to keyboard so I thought best rectify that forthwith so here goes.

Back in June Wytchwynd Photography (in effect me!) was appointed to take the official photograph for the Victorian Week Celebrations in Ilfracombe.  This photograph was to be taken of the assembled group of persons in Victorian Costume at the foot of Capstone Hill (or so I was led to believe).  In reality the photography had to be done looking across at said hill from the roof of J D Wetherspoon's "Admiral Collingwood" public house.

Unfortunately for me this lack of the correct information provided me with a challenge to say the least but eventually I overcame it and produced the following photograph which I have to say the Chairman was most pleased with and he ordered 12 copies.


As the week progressed I took a lot more photographs and there were a number of them printed in the North Devon Gazette.  So all in all the event turned out to be quite a success for Wytchwynd Photography





Visit the wytchwynd photography website at bit.ly/wytchphotog

No comments:

Post a Comment