Friday 15 June 2018

Updates and Changes

©Delphine Bowden (reproduced with kind permission)

Merrie Meet

As we follow our journey through this life we often find that sometimes things that were once a major part of our existence sometimes have to take a little more of a back seat and whilst this situation may not be to our liking other matters tend to get in the way....
It is precisely this type of situation that has come into my life and has prompted the writing of this post today.

I have found that I am becoming so busy developing my coaching and therapy practice that every week it is proving to be a struggle to find the time to compile these posts - something that I really enjoy doing but which requires a lot of time spent doing research to be able to write them effectively.

This has become self evident in the fact that the last 2 posts have gained such poor viewing figures - a total of only 20 viewers in 2 weeks. 

 
©2018 wytchwynd photography

Now this may simply be a temporary blip, but I have taken the decision to cut back slightly on the frequency of posts until such time as I have built a stock pile of at least a month's worth of future  posts at any given time.

Now let me stress here this change is most definitely not a permanent alteration  all I am doing is taking some time out to create this stock pile.  Therefore with the exception of anything that is of a pressing nature the next post is going to be scheduled to go out on 13th July.

So please bear with me during this short "time out" and I will return in July.

In the meantime here is a link to our Cauldron FM radio podcast service and I hope that you enjoy listening to the shows either again or for the first time.




Love Light and Blessed Be

Merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment