Friday 5 April 2019

Some Things Moon (05/04/19)


Merrie Meet

Thank you for joining me today on the blog.  

I felt that this week it was important for me to talk and present posts that celebrate the moon in her glory and power.  So I visited my Book of Shadows and extracted the following lunar items to include in this writing.


Moon Water Tonic

These waters contain the energies of the moon and embody very powerful healing benefits that will help to bring about balance and wholeness throughout your whole body, your mind and your soul.  Clear quartz crystal is excellent for this work because it absorbs and amplifies the healing benefits of the moon energy.

To prepare moon water it is important to wait for a clear night preferably on or just before the Full Moon

Place a crystal in a clear glass and then cover the crystal with 1 cupful of purified water.

Next check for the exact time of sundown on the day that you have selected.

Cover the glass with clear plastic wrap / cling film or similar.

At sundown place the glass outside and in the direct light of the moon.

Remove the class at dawn the next day.

The water in the glass is now filled with lunar power and potency.

Drink some of the moon water each day, in the morning, to prepare your mind, body and spirit to deal with the stresses of the day.

Healing Moon Chant

Ancient Moons, lend you power
Bring me peace the very hour
I call upon your strength and might
Bless your child this secret night.


A Full Moon Prayer

A light shines bright above me and within me
I pray the Mother Moon graces me with a renewed spirit bringing calming energies to my heart and mind.
I heal under her glow, as I unite her fullness of energy and light, deep into my soul.
May I shine ever so bright

(The White Witch Parlour)

And Finally


A Full Moon Ritual

This ritual will help you to release things that no longer serve you

Set up a sacred space and light soothing candles / incense

Perform a 5 to 10 minute meditation

Write a list of elements / situations / people / habits or behaviours that you want to remove from your life and let go of.

Holding a willingness to release these things burn the list and drop it into a bowl of water

Then take a salt bath while you visualise new actions that you going to take going forward.

Blessed Be.

And so that brings us to the end of this moon themed post and as you prepare to leave, please accept my best wishes and love for the future and as you go know that I wish that the Goddess grants protection for you all.

And I wish you the best things that life can give,

Love, light and the Brightest of Blessings.

Blessed Be

Merlin.



No comments:

Post a Comment